We respect the privacy of every individual who visits the Internet Website located at www.greatdays.co.uk (the “Site”).
In visiting the Site in order to deal with us you may provide us with personal information about yourself. The purpose of this statement is to set out the principles governing our use of personal information that we may obtain about you as a result of you using the Site. By using the Site you consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
- “Us”, “we” or “our” means Greatdays, and any of its subsidiaries and related companies.
- “Personal data” means information relating to you which may be collected or created, or may have been collected or created in the course of or as a result of your use of the Site.
Collection and use of personal data
- We are committed to following policies which protect your privacy and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 in respect of personal data. We will only process personal data about you for specified and lawful purposes and any personal data which we obtain will be processed fairly and lawfully.
- We collect personal data via the Site for legitimate use as necessary for conducting our business. In particular we may collect personal data from you through the Site when you register for events, order or request publications, services or other information from the Site or when you contact us for further information via the Site. The personal data which we collect will be processed for the purpose of fulfilling such requests or orders.
- We may, from time to time, send you further information relating to our products, events or services which we feel may be of interest to you. You may notify us at any time if you wish to cease receiving this further information by contacting us on: +44 (0)161 928 3242.
- When you visit the Site, we may collect information about you which may not personally identify you but which may be helpful for improving the operation of the Site. Such information may be collected through “traffic data” and may entail the use of “cookies”, “IP addresses” or other numeric codes used to identify your computer.
Accuracy and security
- If you believe that any of the personal data that we hold about you is incorrect please notify us on +44 (0)161 928 3242.
- We will take all reasonable steps to retain personal data only for the duration of the purpose for which it was obtained. When that period has expired or when requested by you to do so, we will delete personal information from current operational systems where it is no longer required. In limited circumstances we may need to continue to hold some details about you after your relationship with us has ended, for example for legal and regulatory reasons.
- You have the right to receive certain information from us about the personal data as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 that we hold about you (a fee may be payable). In certain circumstances you are also entitled to object to the processing of your personal data and have certain rights of access, rectification and/or removal of your personal data. To exercise these rights you should write to us at: